What is Hosted VoIP PBX?
The term Hosted refers to the physical location of the VoIP PBX. A Hosted VoIP PBX is located in the Cloud at a Data Center such as DRFortress. Also referred to as UCaaS or Unified Communications as a Service , the only equipment that resides at the customer premise are the IP handsets, a router and a data switch that communicate with the Data Center PBX via IP telephony.
Key Advantages of an Envision Private Hosted VoIP PBX
1. Reliability – A Data Center provides 24/7 power, air conditioning, and survivability for mission critical IT systems. Carriers provide both voice and private data/internet connectivity into the data center. No other customers are supported by a private hosted Voip system unlike a hosted service that is shared among many companies.
2. Quality – Voice Quality is maximized to your locations by enabling Quality of Service packet tagging over a private network versus over the shared internet.
3. Support – An Envision Private Hosted VoIP PBX service provides the ability for the customer to manage moves, adds and changes to their communication’s system, unlike hosted voip services that will not let you program their shared system. Envision provides onsite responsive installation/support with our team of 45 telecommunications experts dedicated to ensuring your service is performing to your expectations
4. Mobility/Survivability – A Private Hosted VoIP PBX service offers you greater flexibility to conduct business from any location. All calls to your Direct DID phone numbers can be efficiently routed to a new location or to designated cell phones, softphones, remote IP Phones, home phones or other personal numbers.
5. State-of-the-Art Features – Businesses enhance their productivity using a Private Hosted VoIP PBX from Envision . Call management features include:
- Unifed Communications
- Find Me Follow Me
- Web Control
- Fax mail
- Desktop Call Control
- Call Center Queuing and Reporting
- IVR, Database Integration
- Web Collaboration
- Video Conferencing
- Audio Conference Bridge
- Ease of Administration
Contact Envision Today!
Increase productivity, enhance communication, and streamline your business operation with Envision’s help to modernize your telecommunication strategy.
Call Envision at (808) 547-2500 or email us to schedule a free demonstration of our VOIP PBX offerings.